About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways is a luxury airline with headquarters in Abu Dhabi-one of the seven emirs and the capital of the United Arab Emirates. Etihad Airlines commenced its flight operations in 2003 and serves flights to over 120 destinations including passenger and cargo destinations across the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas.
Etihad is the national flag carrier of United Arab Emirates (UAE) and has earned itself a reputation of one of the most luxurious and comfortable airlines of the world to fly with. Abu Dhabi International Airport is the main operating hub for Etihad Airways. Besides the core activity of passenger transportation, Etihad also has side business activities of cargo transportation (Etihad Cargo) and exclusive holiday packages including hotels and flights (Etihad Holidays).
Why book cheap Etihad Airways Tickets with Indian Eagle?
IndianEagle.com is a leading air-ticketing portal based in the USA with hundreds of cheapest economy and business class flight tickets from USA to India with Etihad Airways, available all throughout the year. We guarantee the lowest prices on all cheap flights with Etihad. Sign up to Indian Eagle's exclusive airfare alert for cheap EY flights to India from major US cities like Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, Newark, San Francisco, and Washington D.C. Indian Eagle not only provides cheap discounted Etihad Airways Tickets to India but also provides numerous value-added services like 24-hour customer service and periodic updates on flight statuses, revised baggage policy and itinerary changes, etc. Book your Etihad Airways flight tickets with Indian Eagle in confidence as we use a secured payment gateway with SSL encryption for ensuring secure online payments for your Etihad Airways Flight Bookings.
Why choose flights with Etihad?
Etihad Airways has successfully positioned itself as a premium carrier for flights from USA to India. There are no direct Etihad flights offered by Etihad from USA to India but you will find plenty of indirect flights from USA via Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH) to major Indian cities including Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, and Bengaluru.
Etihad Airways fare choices broadly fall under Economy, Business and First Fly categories. Indian Eagle books the cheapest Emirates flights to India from the USA all throughout the year.
The in-flight services of Etihad Economy classes are a cut above the rest: Etihad takes pride in its award ?winning Economy Class flights which, according to the airline, are 'simply smarter' than those of its competitors. From wide spacious seats with adjustable head rests to a good seat recline to take care of your natural seating postures, from delicious free onboard hot meals with a selection of choice from three main courses to free snacks and beverages from the onboard café on its long-haul flights, from complimentary bar service on select flight routes to back seat TV screens with access to over 100 movies, 300 popular TV shows and 60 interactive games, all the in-flight services on Etihad Economy cabins are truly world-class for delighting the onboard travelers.
The Flying Nanny in-flight service is worth a mention here. This is one-of-a-kind nanny service from Etihad Airways. The service ensures a hassle-free flying experience for adult passengers who like to read magazines or get amused by watching blockbuster Hollywood movies or their favorite TV shows without having the trouble of looking after their young infants in their gala time of in-flight entertainment as the nannies are there to substitute that part of the work on their behalf.
Etihad Airways Flight Choices
Etihad Airways is a favorite choice among American travelers for flying in the airlines' award winning Economy Class cabins. Etihad has carved a niche for itself in the Economy class category.
- The Etihad Airways' Economy classes come in four variants: Economy Deal, Economy Saver, Economy Classic, and Economy Flex. Each of the classes offer slightly varied perks for the customers; Economy Saver offers the lowest fare with an option for seat upgrade; Economy Classic offers a little more generous baggage allowance and finally Economy Flex offers the flexibility of changing the dates and cancellation without incurring extra charges
- The Business Class flights of Etihad come in three variants: Business Saver, Business Classic, and Business Flex
- The Fly First Class of Etihad is the highest class with maximum comfort and luxury
Etihad Airways Baggage Policy
The vital point to keep in mind is for checked-baggage allowance the baggage policy of Etihad is based on the overall weight rather than the number of bags checked-in.
- Economy class passengers are permitted to hand-carry 1 free standard carry-on bag weighing up to 7kg with size dimensions of (50 x 40 x 25 cm)
- Business Class and First Fly passengers are permitted to hand-carry 1 free standard carry-on bag along with 1 free personal item with size dimensions of (50 x 40 x 25 cm) and (40 x 30 x 15 cm) respectively. The combined weight of both the bags must not exceed 12kg
- Economy Deal passengers are permitted to check-in an overall weight up to 23 kg as checked-baggage
- Economy Saver and Economy Class passengers are permitted to check-in an overall weight of up to 30 kg as checked-baggage
- Business Class passengers are permitted to check-in up to an overall weight of up to 40 kg as checked-baggage
- First Class passengers are permitted to check-in up to an overall weight of up to 50 kg as checked-baggage