How long does a flight from West-palm-beach to Sri Lanka take?
- It will take at least one stopover and roughly 24h 17m to fly on cheap flights from PBI to CMB.
Do I need a passport to fly between West-palm-beach and Sri Lanka?
- If you are not a citizen of Sri Lanka, a passport is necessary for the flight from West-palm-beach to CMB.
What's the cheapest day of the week to fly from West-palm-beach to Sri Lanka?
- The cost of your flight to Sri Lanka will often be less expensive on a Friday and more expensive on a Wednesday. If you want to get the best rates on your flight back to West-palm-beach, you should avoid flying on Tuesdays.
Which airports will I be using when flying from West-palm-beach to Sri Lanka?
- You will fly from West-palm-beach International Airport (PBI) and land at Bandaranaike International Airport (CMB).
What is the best time to book flights to Sri Lanka from PBI?
- The best time to book a flight from PBI to CMB is typically 3-6 months in advance. This is when airlines typically release their best deals and promotions. In addition, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are frequently the least expensive days to schedule a flight.
What are the best airlines from PBI to CMB?
- Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, and Emirates are some of the most popular airlines for flights from West-palm-beach to Sri Lanka. Air India, United Airlines, and Etihad are also well-known carriers for cheap flights from PBI to CMB.
What is the average duration of a connecting flight from West-palm-beach to Sri Lanka?
- The average flight time for connecting flights from PBI to CMB is approximately 24 hours. It can change depending on the airline and number of layovers during your trip.