Ever wondered how it feels to live the life of Royalty, detailed in History books? Reading about Regal Lifestyles, who would not desire to be treated like Royalty? Palatial rooms with Majestic Decor. Get a taste of the rich life complete with a doorman.Sounds like a dream? Visit Rajasthan, turn your dream to reality.
The famous Palace On Wheels, is a train with princely coaches for tourists with an eye for detail. Its success has lead to the introduction of The Royal Rajasthan on Wheels in 2009.Rich Rajasthan style interiors, deluxe cabins and Retro Lounges.
This 7 nights train tour covers the entire expanse of Rajasthan, Khajuraho and the Holy Ganges at Varanasi.
- Tour the Mehrangarh Fort Palace complex,the largest residential Palace Hotel Complex of Umaid Bhawan.
- Udaipur- Sightseeing at the City Palace complex, Boat ride across Lake Pichola. Visit the Chittor Fort at Dusk.
- Ranthambhore & Jaipur- Break of Dawn drive through the jungles of Ranthambhore Tiger reserves, Elephant ride at Amber Fort Palace, the former Royal Capital of Jaipur famous for semi-precious stones.
- The Khajuraho temples conferred as UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Sarnath- Excursion to UNESCO World Heritage site of Sarnath, where Lord Buddha preached his first sermon. Visit to the Holy Ganges river, Varanasi.
- Agra-Round off the tour with one of seven wonders of the world-Taj Mahal.
This package has got you thinking,for sure. Why wait? Book with Indian Eagle for Lowest Airfares to Rajasthan, enjoy your vacation King Size!