Caribbean Airlines recently launched a new mobile app to improve the ticket booking experience of its valuable customers.
The mobile app is designed for both Android and iOS devices and consists of a series of tools that will boost the user’s travel experience.
The users can easily download the app free from the Apple Store and Google Play Store. With this app, the users get to book flights operated by Caribbean Airlines and it’s interline partners to all the destinations. They can also pay for extra baggage and web-check-in or Caribbean Plus Seats. A user can select the desired seats on the interactive seat map. The app also allows the guests to book domestic flights between Trinidad & Tobago. The payment can be done in Trinidad & Tobago dollars.
The Chief Executive of Caribbean Airlines, Garvin Medera said, “Having all the information and option you need at your fingertips definitely helps and this is why we developed your all-in-one travel partner, the Caribbean Airlines mobile app.”
He further added, “The app makes booking and managing travel experience easy and dynamic.”
The app launch event was organized at the UWI St. Augustine Campus, Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering. The program was attended by Dr. Fasil Muddeen, the Head of Electrical and Computer Engineering Department, Prof. Brian Copeland, the Campus Principal and Pro-Vice Chancellor and other senior University officials.
The functionality of the app is to be rolled out in phases. However, some of the immediately available features include:
- The trip details and upcoming flight details on the home screen from where you can check-in 24 hours before the departure time.
- See your digital boarding pass that you can scan at the departure gates at the airport (if the airport facilities allow).
- In-app notifications, any irregularities such as flight delays, gate changes, etc. are notified.
- Creating a user profile that can be used anytime when booking.
- 24X7 Live chat support facility with the customer care representatives.
- Menu for quick booking of car, hotel and quick access links to other services such as Caribbean Vacations, Caribbean Upgrade, Club Caribbean, Caribbean Flight Notifications, Duty-free and much more.